Sabado, Pebrero 4, 2012

The Hairstylist Update

Here's a collective post of all the hairstyles I've done (to myself and others) from two thousand forgotten up to now. :P

This was probably  several months ago.. I was practicing the waterfall braid.. Not bad eh?

Introducing Kristine. Just did a regular lace braid. :)

Waterfall braid @ Aya!

Side view.

Four-strand dutch braid @ Mishielle. Hooray for today! :D

Carousel braid @ Mishielle. Sorry for the pic. :P

Twist braid.

Pin-curls with lots of hairspray. Because Mishielle's hair doesn't really cooperate. :P

Yay for beautiful ringlets!!!

Pin-curls @ Aya.

Much more natural looking curls @ Mishielle.

Really awesome curls. Best ever.

Twist braid....

The end! :P

I think The Hairstylist is gonna be a series here. :D

Hugs, Nessa :*

11 komento:

  1. The Waterfall Braid and the Pin Curls are my favorite! You seem really talented with styling your hair. =)

    http://classicbeautytales.blogspot.com

    TumugonBurahin
    Mga Tugon
    1. me too! i just can't seem to figure out how to combine them without messing up the braid or the curls. XD

      thanks! most people say so too, but i think i still have a looong way to go. :P

      Hugs, Nessa :*

      Burahin
  2. Wow! You are really talented! The curls are beautiful, actually all of them are. I can't pick just one :)

    TumugonBurahin
    Mga Tugon
    1. Thank you! Your lovely comment is very much appreciated! :)

      Hugs, Nessa :*

      Burahin
  3. wonderful! Lovely blog! Visit mine http://pleasestrikeapose.blogspot.com/ and if you like it follow me!
Please if you follow me on GFC follow me also on Bloglovin' because I haven't still understood if it will be removed! http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/2642744/please-strike-a-pose
    
Love, Martina.

    TumugonBurahin
  4. girl youve got skills! awesome! :) I think i can just braid my hair in two to three different ways. yours is way better! <3

    TumugonBurahin
    Mga Tugon
    1. Thank you! All it takes it practice. :)

      Hugs, Nessa :*

      Burahin
  5. these hairstyles look sooo amazing,... love it...i follow u dear...xxx

    TumugonBurahin
  6. These hairstyles are amazing!! Great job!
    xx, Kels

    www.misscouture17.blogspot.com

    TumugonBurahin